Do you have free shipping?
Free Shipping is applied on order above 180 USD. Our free shipping offer cannot be applied to purchases being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories or Virgin Islands. Free shipping will go out in standard ground USPS or Fedex service. Orders will be processed and shipped during the regular business days of Monday through Friday. Address verification may delay delivery of your order. Please allow an additional 5-10 days for Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales.
How can I track my order?
We will send you an email once your order is shipped with the tracking number. The user can verify the tracking number through the logistic operator’s webpage. You can visualize the status of your order up to 24 hours after the tracking number is issued.
Some things you should know in our shipping process:
- Due to COVID-19 our warehouse is only operating 3-4 days a week. Order processing may be delayed. Please allow 3-4 business days for order processing.
- Due to COVID-19 FedEx has suspended service guarantees. Please expect a delay in your shipments.
- Most of all order are deliver with Fedex standard shipping. US order are talking 3-5 business days to arrive once the order is shipped.
- We deliver shipments Monday-Friday.
- We do not ship on Saturday and Sundays
- We are unable to make changes to orders once submitted
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO / DPO addresses
- All orders are subject to address verification
- Direct signature may be required on all orders.
- Please allow an additional 5-10 days for shipping for Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales.
ANCORA ships to over 100 countries.
How do I place an international order?
For international orders, our site will automatically adapt and show you the products in your local currency. To place an international order, please follow through normally and make sure you select your country during checkout.
Do you have free shipping?
Tipically orders over $250 USD qualify for free shipping. However it may varies depending on the destination country and will be displayed at the top of the website. Free shipping will go out via standard international DHL service. You can get all the information about shipping by clicking the following link: https://ancoraswimwear.com/pages/shipping
Do you accept returns or exchanges on international orders?
At ANCORA, we hold customer satisfaction in high regard and strive to provide top-quality products. However, due to the intimate nature of swimwear, coupled with customs regulations and significant logistical costs, we do not accept returns for international purchases made outside of the United States of America. This policy is in place to ensure product hygiene, safety, and quality, as well as to comply with customs regulations of international trade and avoid issues during the process for you and us.
If you have a question about the sizing of a sale suit, you should reach out our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do I have to pay for duties and taxes?
Canadian customers can use this link to estimate Duty & Taxes: http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/dte-acl/est-cal-eng.html
Duty is a tariff payable on goods imported. Your ship-to country collects duty and taxes on imported goods, on behalf of the Government. The rates of duty are established by the Department of Finance of each country and can vary significantly from one product to another and one country to another. Customs and duties are based on various factors, but specifically: Country of Origin (manufacturing and textiles), and value of an item (original value, even if the item is on sale).
At this time, we do not have the ability to estimate taxes and delivery before delivery.